Testing websites in your spare time is a great way to pick up some extra cash and it doesn’t feel like work. However, getting high-quality insights from our testers is serious business for our customers.
When you signed up to be a tester, you agreed to our Terms and Conditions.
Here's a quick summary:
- You will provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times.
- You will not communicate directly with our customers.
- You might end up testing websites that aren't public yet so you promise not to tell anyone about information you receive while testing.
- You agree not to disclose passwords or login data shared with you to anyone.
- You will only create one account.
- You will not allow anyone else to use your account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the service and for any activities or actions under your password.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.